Sociometry - a method for measurement of interpersonal relations, intragroup communications and hierarchies within team/collective.
Result of sociometric researches - a sociogram - the circuit which evidently presents:
- Status of members of the team (from the leader to the social outcast);
- Quality and intensity of relations between members of the team;
- Operating subgroups and factors of their arising (interests, preferences, etc.);
Repeated measurements conducted within the same group may be applied for:
- The forecast and prevention of conflicts;
- Revelation of mobbing, personal preferences and co - dependences;
- Revelation of carriers of real leader functions;
- Observation over dynamics of interrelations within the team.
A modified version of sociometry may be also applied for researching larger groups, for example, organizations or holding entirely.
GRBS® Psychotechnologies offers exact sociometric assessment of quality of interrelations in specific collective/team aimed at revealing factors that affect efficiency of the work executed
Müasir psixologiya həm fərdi adamlara həm korporativ strukturlara bir çox məsələlərin texnoloji həllini təklif edən dəqiq bir elmi fənndir.